Thinklogical’s RGB extenders extend DVI and analog video signals up to 40 kilometers (24 miles) with superior bandwidth and image quality, and deliver industry standard video formats up to 1920 x 1200 to extend analog video. Options include balanced CD quality audio, 10/100 network extension, and Neutrik® connection for rugged applications.
Velocitykvm System - 5 extends desktop and video signals up to 40 km. over single mode or multi-mode fiber. Powered by Thinklogical’s cutting edge, patent-pending MRTS (Multi Rate Transmission System) technology, the Velocitykvm extension system transports every frame of a DVI video stream seamlessly, with no compression, or dropped frames.
- Video Extension - Supports one single-link RGB or DVI display
Peripheral/interface extension options include:
- USB 1.0 HID (ONLY)
- USB 2.0 (high speed 480 Mbps) and USB 1.0 HID
- USB 2.0, USB 1.0 HID and FireWire
- USB 2.0, USB 1.0 HID with Ethernet 10/100 Base-T network extension
- Stereo Emitter (available with the above configurations)
Velocityrgb System-12 is designed to support one RGB display, full duplex stereo audio, and serial (RS-232). Using multi-mode or single-mode fiber, the system allows users to locate an analog monitor/projector via fiber from just a few meters up to 40 kilometers away from the controlling computer securely without the loss of resolution.
- Supports RGB video resolutions
- Supports 480p, 720p, and 1080i component video
- MRTS technology 6.25 Gbps allows for full frame rate transmission of uncompressed video
Velocityrgb/dvi System - 10 permits the placement of a monitor or projector from just a few meters up to 40 kilometers away from the controlling computer without loss of resolution.
Supports RGB or DVI video resolutions
MRTS technology 6.25Gbps allows for full frame rate transmission of uncompressed video
Signal transmission via fiber optic cable; no RF interference