The VX320 Video is a high performance modular router and non-blocking matrix switch for complete, end-to-end routing of video signals over multi-mode or single-mode fiber optic cable.
- Single-mode and Multi-mode Capability
- 320 x 320 Non-Blocking Fiber Matrix
- Each Connection is 6.25 Gbps
HDX router series is is fully compliant with SMPTE standards. The HDX576 supporst SMPTE blackburst and tri-level synchronization.
- 576 Fiber Ports In and Out for 576 x 576 Non-Blocking Matrix Switching
- Reference video input for synchronizing switching point is fully compliant to SMPTE “blackburst” and “tri-level” synchronization specifications (RP-168)
- Each Video Connection Supports 4 Gbps
- Route NTSC/PAL, SDI, HD-SDI, 3G, Dual link HD-SDI